Saturday, March 27, 2010

JULU JEWELRY'S CONTEST!

Ok everyone so steph from julu is having a contest! She wants to see what everyone does with her boxes so i just wanted to show what i do with mine!. GO CHECK HER SITE OUUT!
PAINTED STRAWBERRIES & SWIRLS
POLKA DOTS & ZIG ZAGS
FINISHED OFF WITH HER BOW =)
PRETTY HUH?? HEHEH
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THERE YOU GO! I DON'T REALLY "USE" THESE BOXES FOR ANYTHING BUT STORE STEPHS JEWELRY IN THEM BC HER PIECES ARE REALLY VALUABLE TO ME AND I LIKE TO KEEP THEM SAFE IN THESE BOXES! =)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What in The World Are These?!!
- haha. this was a tiny box steph gave me that came with stud earrings. I decided to use this box for my dog's baby teeth! He lost them when he was about 5 or 6 months. I would randomly find them on the floor! LOL I didn't want to throw the teeth away bc i thought it was cute. I know i know.. everyone tells me that i'm gross for keeping them, but what can i say, im a proud dog mommy! <3
Just wanted to end this off with saying good luck to everyone! i can't wait to see all the fun ideas everyone came up with! I hope you enjoyed mine! Good Night. - SAM
Earrings: Ribbon Bow Earrings $10
Necklace: Teddy Bear Love (orchid AB heart) $24
----By Steph From JULU Jewelry----



5 comments:

  1. oh it's so cute!! I love your designs it makes me happy! :) Thanks for being my first entry.

    I totally LOLed when I saw those dog teeth! hahaha!

    That's awesome you're blogging now- keep it up! And oh, can I use your pic in my slideshow? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh, lovely idea!!! love the designs, very pretty and cute. hehe and lol at the clear box for your dog's baby teeth! Those clear ones actually reminds me the tiny boxes that the dentist gave me and put my tooth in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a couple of boxes from her...
    and would love to enter, but am at a complete loss. Have no idea how to spice them up besides storing things in them :X

    I need to be more creative :\

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks girls :) and steph, yes you can.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! Which ones were you thinking about that are sold out? :)

    ReplyDelete