Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My 1st Blog && Blog Sale!!

Oh-Em-gee!!! this is my 1st blog entry and 1st blog sale! See what you bloggers have gotten me into! Hopefully, i will begin to make friends all over the world!! =) Now for the good stuff... I wanted to start off my blog with a sale, giving me a chance to interact with you all. It's not much, but its a start. hehe.

1. I accept paypal only
2. First come First serve
3. Sales are all final
4. Happy shopping!!!
5. Shipping will depend on each item. let me know if interested






Now Introducing.....



item: #1 ----> $5 used 1x





item #2 ----> $6 NEW/NEVER USED



item #3 ----> $5 used 1x



item #4 ----> $20 used 1/2 day (AUTHENTIC)
item #5 ----> $3 used 1x

item #6 ----> $20 used 1x (AUTHENTIC)





There you go! thanks to all who stopped by! GoodNight All!

Disclaimer:
ALL products have been purchased by me unless noted otherwise. I am also not affiliated with any company nor am I getting compensated.

No comments:

Post a Comment